FREE PEDIATRIC EQUIPMENT & SUPPLY CLOSET
The Reagan’s Journey Closet is designed to make sure our kids have access to the right equipment to reach their full potential. Often times, insurance will only cover one piece of equipment every five years. That is a hardship to families when children experience growth spurts and developmental changes. We’ve been able to partner with many local agencies, therapists, and hospital social workers to keep our closet full of donated equipment and supplies.
View our Inventory: Join our RJ Closet Facebook Group by following the instructions below.
- Click “Join” then answer both member questions.
- Click on “photos/media”, then click on “Albums”
- Choose your category and click to view available items.
- If you see an item(s) of interest, use the scheduling software below to book an appointment.
- If you simply have items to donate, you can book an appointment just for dropoff.
We operate by appointment only for both pick-up and drop off.
RJ Closet Address:
405 Freeport Rd. Freeport, PA 16229
(blue & Gray modular building with ramp)
Follow the steps below to book your appointment
Happy RJ Closet Recipients